There is a good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of these links, I might earn a small commission at no extra cost to you (which I really appreciate, thank you!) The full disclosure policy can be found here.
Christmas at Universal Orlando
Are you wondering what Christmas at Universal Orlando is like in 2020? Maybe you’re missing Universal Orlando and wanting to visit from a distance.
I created a video tour of Christmas at Universal Orlando in 2020. From Universal’s Holiday Experience feature Macy’s balloons, the Holiday Tribute Store, and all of the holiday decorations at Universal Orlando.
Christmas at Universal is a bit different this year but it was still a lot of fun. There were plenty of character interactions, and I enjoyed the Holiday Experience with the Macy’s parade balloons. Check out the video and then head over to YouTube and let me know what you think!
More Universal Orlando videos
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort room tour
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort vs. Aventura Resort
- Is it worth visiting Universal in 2020 and 2021?
- Aventura Resort Room Tour
- Loews Royal Pacific Resort Tour
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Tour
Universal Orlando blog posts
- 7 things to buy at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- 20 things to know before going to Universal Studios
- 7 things to buy before visiting Harry Potter World.
- 25 Wizarding World of Harry Potter tips.
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Secret song list.
- 7 best rides at Universal Studios.
- 15 Universal Studios Hacks.
- How to eat gluten-free at Universal
- 5 things to do at Universal Studios for Adults
Where to stay at Universal Orlando
I highly recommend staying at a Universal Orlando resort. There are options for every budget from those wanting a cheap place to stay (Endless Summer) to those who want the best of the best (Portofino Bay.) All Universal Resorts come with early park entry and free transportation to and from the parks.
The higher-end resorts, which are Hard Rock, Portofino Bay, and Royal Pacific, also include a free Express Pass for all guests. I highly recommend any of these resorts as the Express Pass can be very valuable on a busy day.
Checking current pricing on Expedia here:
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Loews Portofino Bay
- Loews Royal Pacific
- Aventura Hotel
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal Endless Summer Resorts – Dockside Inn and Suites and Seaside Inn and Suites.
Where to buy Universal tickets
I highly recommend buying your tickets through Undercover Tourist. There are many really scammy sites out there, so make sure you’re booking through an approved partner like Undercover Tourist.
Pin it for later: