Hawaii Travel Agent
I’m a Hawaii travel agent also specializing in Hawaii honeymoons, Caribbean honeymoons and vacations, and Mexico honeymoons and vacations. I also book destination weddings in Hawaii, Mexico, and the Caribbean and have over 12 years of experience in the wedding industry.
Travel Planning fees
To provide the best service for my clients, I am selective about how many clients I will take on monthly in 2023. I charge the following travel planning fee for Hawaii vacations:
- $250 for honeymoons and families for Hawaii, or anything outside of a simple, all-inclusive vacation or cruise.
- Starting at $500 for large (multi-family) groups and destination weddings, depending on complexity. All guests can book through me with this fee at no additional cost.
- Fees will be waived or lowered for simple, all-inclusive vacations where you have a good idea of where you want to go (IE Sandals Resorts) Please fill out the form to give me more info and I will let you know.
If you plan a Sandals honeymoon or Sandals vacation and know exactly what you want, you can check out my Sandals website to get started. Or you can fill out the form if you have any questions!
*Please keep in mind I do not work with clients for Hawaii with a budget of less than $5,000 for two people for one week. If your budget is less than this, I recommend reading how much does it cost to go to Hawaii?*
For brands looking to collaborate, please also reach out via the contact form. Again, I am very selective with who I work with but would love to hear from you!
Go here to learn more about Travel Planning services.
Hawaii Travel Agent
If you’re starting to plan a Hawaii vacation, check out my Hawaii Travel Planning Guide. Some of my other popular Hawaii content includes:
- 20 things you should never do in Hawaii
- 10 things to know before going to Hawaii
- What is the worst time to go to Hawaii?
- The ultimate guide to the Road to Hana
- The 7 Best Things to do on the Big Island
- 25 things to do in Haleiwa
If you found my blog via my Universal Orlando content, I have a Universal Orlando Travel Planning Guide too!
If you’re looking for Cancun content, check out The Hyatt Zilara Cancun review and what to pack for Cancun.
Sandals Travel Agent
I have extensive guides to Sandals Resorts, including:
- Sandals Resort Room Categories – Luxury vs. Club vs. Butler
- What is the cheapest Sandals Resort?
- Are Sandals the best all-inclusive resorts for honeymoons?
- Which Sandals Resorts have overwater bungalows?
- 10 things that are NOT included at Sandals
- The 5 best Sandals Resorts for honeymoons
- Sandals Resorts Locations