There is a good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of these links, I might earn a small commission at no extra cost to you (which I really appreciate, thank you!) The full disclosure policy can be found here.
Everything You Need to Know About Sandals Grenada
Sandals Grenada is one of the best all-inclusive resorts in Grenada. As a Sandals Travel Agent, I’m often asked, “What is the best Sandals Resort?” and Sandals Grenada is always high on my list! This resort is also one of the most innovative spaces in the world, where you will see many unique features during your stay.
This Sandals Resort is located directly on Pink Gin Beach. The beach only intensifies the beauty and ambiance of this resort. Of course, the pools suspended in the sky and the beachfront pool also help create those magical moments.
- Everything you need to know about Sandals Royal Plantation
- Everything You Need to Know About Sandals Royal Caribbean
- All You Need to Know About Sandals Montego Bay
- Everything you need to know about Sandals Ochi
- Everything you need to know about Sandals Negril
- All you need to know about Sandals South Coast
- Everything You Need to Know About Sandals Dunn’s River
- All you need to know about Sandals Antigua
- Everything you need to know about Sandals Royal Curacao
Accommodations at Sandals Grenada
You honestly cannot go wrong with any of the rooms and suites at Sandals Grenada. They will all allow you to rest and relax in between adventures at this all-inclusive resort. So, feel free to choose the one that fits best with your budget and the amount of time you will be spending in your room.
However, if you really want to feel like royalty, I recommend the Italian Oceanview Penthouse. It is a butler suite that has a private plunge pool, as well as a soaking tub on the balcony. When you’re not outside, you can relax in the living area. Although, who am I kidding? We know you will spend more time out on the balcony than anywhere else!
Rooms and suites available at Sandals Grenada:
- Italian Oceanview Penthouse One Bedroom SkyPool Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Italian Oceanview One Bedroom SkyPool Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- South Seas Honeymoon One Bedroom Butler Villa with Private Pool Sanctuary
- South Seas Grande Rondoval Butler Suite with Private Pool Sanctuary
- South Seas One Bedroom Butler Villa with Infinity Edge Pool
- Italian Swim-Up Bi-Level One Bedroom Butler Suite with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Italian Bi-Level One Bedroom Butler Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Pink Gin Beachfront Walkout Club Level Room with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Pink Gin Beachfront Honeymoon Club Level Suite
- Pink Gin Oceanfront Honeymoon Penthouse Club Level Room
- South Seas Premium Room with Outdoor Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Pink Gin Oceanview Club Level Suite
- South Seas Waterfall River Pool Junior Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- South Seas Waterfall River Pool Walkout Junior Suite with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Pink Gin Beachfront Room
- South Seas Honeymoon Poolside Hideaway Walkout Junior Suite with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Pink Gin Oceanview Room
- Lover’s Lagoon Hideaway Junior Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- South Seas Honeymoon Poolside Hideaway Junior Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Lover’s Lagoon Hideaway Walkout Junior Suite with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Pink Gin Hideaway Room with Patio Tranquility Soaking Tub
- Pink Gin Grande Luxe Room
Butler Service at Sandals
I highly recommend choosing a room with butler service when you stay at any Sandals Resort. This will ensure you don’t need to think about anything during your vacation.
Well, except for what you want to do! Once you know what you want to do, your butler can take care of all the arrangements for you.
Would you love a candlelight dinner? Your butler will take care of all the arrangements. Want to have an adventure? The details will be taken care of by your butler. See just how amazing the Butler service is at Sandals Resorts!?
Oh, and while tipping is forbidden at Sandals Resorts, there is an exception for butler service. So, if you do happen to stay in a butler suite, make sure you tip your butler well. After all, they will do everything they can to make sure your vacation is perfect!
What is Included During Your Stay at Sandals Grenada
There are so many things included during your stay at Sandals Grenada. So much that it might be easier to list what’s not included! In fact, I have a blog post about that! Check out 10 things that are NOT included at Sandals.
First, let me get you started with the main list of what you can expect to enjoy when you stay at Sandals Grenada.
- Unlimited fine dining at 10 restaurants
- Unlimited drinks – including alcohol at six bars, as well as the restaurants
- Stocked bar in your room
- Snorkeling adventures plus equipment
- PADI-certified scuba diving, as well as equipment
- Hobie cats, paddleboards, kayaks
- 5 swimming pools and 2 hot tubs
- Tennis and land sports
- Live entertainment during the day and night
- Arrival and departure lounge entrance
- All tips, gratuities, and taxes
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Wi-Fi within your room, as well as in all the common areas
- Free wedding for a stay of 3 nights or longer
Dining Options at Sandals Grenada
There are 10 restaurants at Sandals Grenada. Each restaurant serves delicious cuisine. Therefore, the hard part will be deciding where you want to eat every meal. And trust me, this will get more difficult as you try new restaurants during your vacation.
French cuisine at its best is served at Le Jardinier. This restaurant is designed to look like the beautiful French countryside. Once you step into this space, you will see fresh flowers, exotic plants, and country furniture.
Le Jardinier is open for breakfast and dinner. Add a yummy pastry to your breakfast. That is if you have room after delicious meals like banana French toast, vegetable omelets, and smoked salmon benedict.
At dinner, you must try the hickory smoked pumpkin dip followed by the bouillabaisse or the poulet cordon bleu. Try to save room for the tarte au chocolat blanc or the creme brulee for dessert.
Neptune’s Mediterranean Seafood
Neptune’s is open for lunch and dinner. This is an excellent place to try Mediterranean dishes like feta lamb kebabs, tzatziki, and seafood. As you dine, enjoy the views of the sea, as well as the laid-back atmosphere.
The Teppanyaki cooking style from the mid-1940s is featured at Kimonos. That cooking style is used to create dishes from the Far East using all sorts of exotic spices. Enjoy the zen-like atmosphere while eating your dinner.
A few of the best menu items include hotate and ebi, shiira, and gyuniku samurai. Try the pineapple roll for dessert. It is deep-fried with a creamy filling.
Soy Sushi Bar
Sushi lovers won’t need to give up their weekly sushi run while vacationing at Sandals Grenada. Soy Sushi Bar is open for dinner. You can choose from an extensive list of sushi options. Although, I recommend starting with the Champagne Lobster. It is a favorite of many guests.
Have you always wanted to discover the spice of life? Well, you won’t exactly find it at Spices. But you will discover a festive atmosphere and great food!
This restaurant with an open-show kitchen is open for all three meals. And you won’t need to worry about choosing something from the menu. The themed buffet-style dining will allow you to try a little of everything before choosing your favorite.
The open-air Italian restaurant at Sandals Grenada is Cucina Romana. The chefs here create delicious Italian favorites using only the freshest ingredients. For dinner, start with the risotto del giorno or the insalata caprese. Then dive into filetto di dentice, gnocchi alla vaccinara, or penne all’Arrabbiata. End your meal with the tiramisu and a cup of espresso.
Wooden finishes and plush furniture will make you feel right at home at Butch’s Chophouse. Make sure you make a reservation for dinner on at least one night of your stay or you will miss some of the best beef dishes in Grenada.
While it is usually all about the steak here, you can also order veal, lamb, chicken, and seafood. The lobster sensation macaroni and cheese will have your mouth watering for more. And you won’t want to leave until you have room to indulge in the Oreo cheesecake and the chocolate sin pie.
Just like with sushi, you can’t go on vacation and not eat a pizza! Thankfully, Sandals Grenada has you covered with brick oven pizzas from Dino’s Pizzeria. Order your tried and true favorite. Or try a few new topping creations.
Cafe de Paris
French-inspired decor and ambiance will welcome you into Cafe de Paris at any time of the day. This is the best place to grab a cup of coffee, frappuccino, or milkshake. Add one of their yummy crepes, and you won’t be starving for a while.
Pro-tip, pronounce it “pah-ree” not “pa-riss.”
Tipsy Turtle Pub
The heart of England awaits in this British pub at Sandals Grenada. The lively bartenders will keep the conversations going. Although, you may be too busy eating your bangers and mash, shepherd’s pie, or fish and chips to do much talking.
Stay a little longer after your meal to enjoy one last drink and get to know a few of your fellow travelers.
Activities at Sandals Grenada
There is never a reason to be bored when you are on vacation at Sandals Grenada. You will discover there are so many activities you can participate in during your stay.
Start your vacation with a little snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, windsurfing, or paddleboarding. If you are not certified for scuba diving, this is a great time to earn that certification.
If you don’t want to head down to the beach for your water fun, enjoy one of the five swimming pools. You’ll find the swim-up bar at the main pool in the South Seas Village. Knowing where that bar is can be really important!
When you tire of the water, you can play tennis, shuffleboard, beach volleyball, or bocce ball. Although, you may prefer to do a workout at the state-of-the-art fitness center.
The entertainment doesn’t seem to stop at Sandals Grenada. Day and night, you will find talent shows, live bands, beach parties, and other exciting events.
A visit to the Red Lane Spa is not included in your Sandals Grenada stay. However, a little indulgence like a spa treatment never hurt anyone. Right?!
Everything you need to know about Sandals Grenada
This is everything you need to know about Sandals Grenada. I hope this helps if you’re trying to decide which Sandals Resort to choose for your honeymoon, destination weddings, or adults-only vacation. Sandals Grenada is truly one of the best Sandals Resorts!
I am a Sandals Certified Travel Agent, and I would love to help you plan your honeymoon, destination wedding, or another special event! Feel free to reach out via my contact form to learn more. Also, I’d be happy to help you choose which type of Sandals room category is best for you.
Alternatively, you can go to Sandals and check availability for your preferred dates.
If you have already booked a Sandals vacation in the last 14 days, I may still be able to help! Inquire ASAP to find out how I can add value to your Sandals vacation, honeymoon, or destination wedding.
Sandals Vacation Ideas
Want even more Sandals vacation or Sandals honeymoon ideas? Check out some of my other blog posts:
- Sandals Resorts in Barbados
- Sandals Resorts vs. Beaches Resorts
- How to hold a Sandals room FOR FREE!
- Sandals Resorts in St. Lucia
- 11 Tips for Planning a Sandals Destination Wedding
- Everything you need to know about Sandals Royal Curacao
What is the best way to get travel tips and the most current travel information? Sign up for my email list! I send one weekly email with the latest news, travel deals, honeymoon tips, etc. Sign up below.
About Amy | A Sandals Travel Agent
Amy Fillinger is the owner of Luxe Aloha Destinations and Luxe Caribe Destinations. I am a honeymoon travel agent and destination wedding specialist for Hawaii, the Caribbean, and Mexico, working with busy professionals who don’t have time to do all the research needed to pull off the perfect honeymoon or destination wedding. I have over 12 years of experience in the wedding industry. Before starting my travel business, I was a wedding photographer for over ten years. I’d love to help make your honeymoon, destination wedding, or anniversary dream vacation come to life. Contact me for more.
Did you enjoy this post? Pin it for later: