There is a good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of these links, I might earn a small commission at no extra cost to you (which I really appreciate, thank you!) The full disclosure policy can be found here.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort Tour
If you’re trying to figure out the best Universal Orlando resort, I highly recommend that you check out this Royal Pacific Resort Tour. I love Royal Pacific because of the easy access to the parks (it is the closest!) and the free Express Pass for every guest.
The resort is beautiful, with a Hawaii/South Pacific theme that is friendly and inviting. The resort is large but easy to get around, with a beautiful pool, several restaurants, and plenty of activities. Watch my Loews Royal Pacific Resort Tour video below to see even more.
If you enjoyed the video, please make sure to click over to YouTube and like and subscribe to my channel.
All Universal Resorts come with perks. Every resort guest gets early park admission and free transportation to and from the parks. The biggest perk of staying at a higher-end resort, such as the Royal Pacific, is the Express Pass!
Planning a Universal Vacation? I’ll be your Travel Agent!
Choosing me as your Universal Travel Agent ensures that you’ll have the most exceptional and worry-free experience on your journey to Universal Theme Parks. With a wealth of knowledge and insights, I can provide you with invaluable guidance, helping you know exactly what to expect during your visit.
As a Universal annual passholder AND certified Travel Agent, I have firsthand experience with the parks, rides, dining options, and more, enabling me to offer tailored recommendations and insider tips that can significantly enhance your trip. Contact me for more information.
Premier Universal Resorts
The higher-end resorts (Premier) Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Portofino Bay, and Loews Royal Pacific also include a free Express Pass. I highly recommend any of these resorts, as the Express Pass can be valuable on a busy day. You also get priority seating at many restaurants throughout the parks and City Walk.
Checking current pricing at all of the resorts on Expedia here:
- Hard Rock Hotel
- Loews Portofino Bay
- Loews Royal Pacific
- Aventura Hotel
- Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort
- Universal Endless Summer Resorts – Dockside Inn and Suites and Seaside Inn and Suites.
If you’re on a budget, I recommend Aventura. Although it does not come with an Express Pass, it does have a higher-end feel than the other value-level resorts. If you can spend a bit more, I recommend Royal Pacific or Hard Rock Hotel.
More Universal Orlando videos
- Christmas At Universal Orlando
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort room tour
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort vs. Aventura Resort
- Is it worth visiting Universal in 2020 and 2021?
- Aventura Resort Room Tour
- Cabana Bay Beach Resort Tour
Universal Orlando blog posts
- 7 things to buy at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- 20 things to know before going to Universal Studios
- 7 things to buy before visiting Harry Potter World.
- 25 Wizarding World of Harry Potter tips.
- Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Secret song list.
- 7 best rides at Universal Studios.
- 15 Universal Studios Hacks.
- How to eat gluten-free at Universal
- 5 things to do at Universal Studios for Adults
Where to buy Universal tickets
I highly recommend buying your tickets through Undercover Tourist. There are many really scammy sites out there, so make sure you’re booking through an approved partner like Undercover Tourist.
Pin it for later: