There is a good chance that this post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of these links, I might earn a small commission at no extra cost to you (which I really appreciate, thank you!) The full disclosure policy can be found here.
Everything you need to know about Sandals Royal Curacao
Here is everything you need to know about Sandals Royal Curacao – Sandals’ newest resort! If you’ve checked out my Sandals Resorts locations post, you know that Sandals Curacao is the 16th Sandals Resort and the 7th country where you’ll find Sandals Resorts.
Sandals Royal Curacao was initially set to open in April 2022 but was pushed back and opened in June 2022.. Before heading to Sandals, check out Everything You Need to Know About Tipping at Sandals Resorts.
Where is Curacao?
Curacao is a Lesser Antilles island country in the southern Caribbean Sea. It forms to “ABC Islands” for Aruba and Bonaire. These islands are sometimes called the Dutch Caribbean as they are constituent countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
Curacao is a beautiful island where natural and cultural wonders connect to create a beautiful mélange unseen anywhere else. Those are Sandals words, not mine, but I’m sure they’re accurate!
Sandals First Two-Level Infinity Pool
Yes, you read that right. Sandals Royal Curacao is home to Sandals first two-level infinity pool.
Is Sandals Curacao All-Inclusive?
Yes! All Sandals Resorts are all-inclusive and even go a step of for “luxury included.”
Let’s quickly go over what is included at all Sandals Resorts locations.
- Unlimited Gourmet Dining at all restaurants on-property (there are no exclusions)
- Unlimited Premium Alcoholic Beverages
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports, including sailing and scuba diving
- Airport Transfers
- Land sports such as volleyball
- Golf green fees at select resorts (bring your own clubs or rent them)
- Free trip insurance (although this is temporary!)
Sandals includes just about everything you could possibly need, but also check out 10 things that are NOT included at Sandals.
Free Mini Cooper for Kurason Island Suites & Awa Seaside Bungalows
If you’re staying in the Kurason Island Suites or Awa Seaside Bungalows, you’ll have a free Mini Cooper to explore the entire island of Curacao.
Both of these room options are truly spectacular with Awa Seaside Bungalows having private infinity pools, plenty of space, and of course, gorgeous oceanfront views.
The Kurason Island Suites are part of a heart-shaped semi-private pool with all swim-up rooms.
These two options are so incredible, but you might be confused about the room categories at Sandals Resorts. Fortunately, I have a blog post about that! Sandals Resort Room Categories – Luxury vs. Club vs. Butler
As you might imagine, both options mentioned above are Sandals’ top tier Butler categories.
Dining options at Sandals Royal Curacao
Sandals Royal Curaco is home to 11 dining options including:
- Vincent European Fusion
- Pietra Italian Eatery
- Aolos Mediterranean
- Kanal – Dutch Cafe by Day, Wine and Cheese Bar by Night
- Stand Seafood
- Zuka Central and South American Cuisine
- Butch’s Island Chop House – one of Sandals’ most popular restaurants
- Avatsu Sushi and Sea Food
- Plus, 3 food trucks including Toteki (Traditional Curacao Fare,) La Palma (Spanish Tapas,) Kishi (Asian Fusion)
Flights to Curacao
Sandals Curacao is only 15 minutes from the airport. Non-stop flights are available from Miami, Charlotte, NYC, and Toronto. Other locations can easily do one connecting flight through any of these airports.
Don’t forget that all Sandals bookings include free, round-trip transfers!
Prices at Sandals Royal Curacao
Pricing at Sandals Royal Curacao starts at $341/per person/per night.
More Sandals honeymoon tips
Planning a Sandals honeymoon or Sandals vacation? Make sure to check out:
- Beaches Resorts Locations
- Two Amazing Sandals Resorts in the Bahamas
- What is the cheapest Sandals Resort?
- How to hold a Sandals room FOR FREE!
- Which Sandals Resorts have overwater bungalows?
- Everything You Need to Know About Sandals Grenada
- 10 things that are NOT included at Sandals
- Sandals Resorts in Barbados
Sandals royal curacao
I hope this list of everything we know about Sandals Royal Curacao helps you plan your next vacation! Confused? You should contact me!
For the best deals, make sure to consider booking in advance. You’ll also want to have travel insurance – which Sandals is including for free right now! Check out more when you find out if your dates are available.
Although I am a Travel Agent, I am only taking on a few new clients in 2022. You can contact me if you’d like more information.
The best way to get travel tips and the most current travel information is to sign up for my email list. I send out one weekly email with the latest news, travel deals, and more. Sign up below.
Did you enjoy this post? Pin it for later:
Images used are courtesy of Sandals are are concept art. Actual photos will be added and updated once the resort opens!